Saturday, July 9, 2005

[quote] We're disiplined, y'all aren't [/quote]

IJ came in fourth. Somebody wasnt that pleased. Lighten up, please.

Anyway, after that, we had dinner. Yes, we came into Parkway as a huge group; IJ and RI and Frances and " *gasp* Omg ! Thats the girl on teevee !! *screams* "; Griselda. Ahahaha You can already imagine the havoc we caused.

Ate at the food court (which by the way, is different from a hawker centre), and got chased out for making too much noise, as usual. Heheh

The lot of them went to watch Fantastic Four, but from what I've read, dint. So, me, Lynette, Val, Frances, Clarissa, Griselda went home. I got lost looking for the correct train track at DG which was rather fun actually. I love getting lost. Ahahaha

Reached home, scared the security guard who was supposed to open the gate but was sleeping instead. Saw a rat, it nearly went over my feet. Like, omg.

Yes yes, that was it. Oh my, what a short post this. Based on last night's events, I suspected it to be rather long. I guess I dint blog into detail. Hohoho

I'm now doing my home ec work thingum. My computer lost my file that I finished long ago. Perfect time, I must say.

Anyway, I checked my BMI, and I'm underweight. Ahahaha Wtf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home